How to Enjoy the Deuce Diaries

Like a bad CSI episode, this blog will keep you guessing until the last minute. I will bring to you the past, present, and future of my bathroom emergencies. I encourage you to post your own stories, express your sympathies, or make suggestions to make my life better under the comments after any blog that moves you. If you are looking for the sheer entertainment of the truthful near-deuce (in pants) encounters, then read the "Deuce-aster stories." If you are looking to play the guess what's triggering the irritable bowel syndrome home game, read the "Daily Diet and Deuce Effects" posts which are labeled by date. In these posts, I will describe what I ate and what level of stress or nervousness I was dealing with. But like searching through a big dump after eating a few Chipotle burritos, you will find some kernels of goodness in these posts. This is because my life is a constant adventure. My stomach is like Mount Vesuvius, ready to explode at any moment and bring hell upon any day. Therefore, you just might find another entertaining story about the runs. And you may be Sherlock Holmes and find the way to stop this menace!

Monday, August 11, 2008

8-11-08

Breakfast: cheerios
Lunch: the leftover indian food of butter chicken and rice.
After lunch snack: carrots and a banana
Dinner: the last of the ribs pulled off the bone and served on wheat bread.
After dinner: dannon activia with fresh rasberries

Exercise: 30 minutes aerobic before breakfast
Stress: a little deuce related stress that I'll explain in a moment
Dietary supplements: C, E, multivitamin and salmon oil pills

This is day 27 of the Dannon Activia Experiment. So far, I have the same general feeling that I had when I first started Align GI. My world has definitely improved. The only question is whether align gi had the same positive effect and then tailed off or if the improvement from constant deuce-asters to not-so-great was perceived the same way as the end of align experience to the beginning of the activia experiment. Not sure if that made sense, but the bottom line is, I feel better than I could ever remember, I have a bad memory, and that is why the deuce diaries got started....to see if Dannon can save me.

The deuce story: I was in a rush to get to work so I couldn't wait for the deuce to come out before leaving. As soon as I left the door, I got nervous that the absence of my morning ritual would ruin my day. My stomach got a little cramped and uncomfortable with the thought of having to run off the bus to crap in the woods. But no crap happened. When I got to work, the deuce anxiety subsided and so did the deuce feeling. I was able to survive until after lunch before I decided to deposit two hard plops into the work bathroom. I am having a few cramps in the evening, but nothing unbearable.

No comments: