How to Enjoy the Deuce Diaries

Like a bad CSI episode, this blog will keep you guessing until the last minute. I will bring to you the past, present, and future of my bathroom emergencies. I encourage you to post your own stories, express your sympathies, or make suggestions to make my life better under the comments after any blog that moves you. If you are looking for the sheer entertainment of the truthful near-deuce (in pants) encounters, then read the "Deuce-aster stories." If you are looking to play the guess what's triggering the irritable bowel syndrome home game, read the "Daily Diet and Deuce Effects" posts which are labeled by date. In these posts, I will describe what I ate and what level of stress or nervousness I was dealing with. But like searching through a big dump after eating a few Chipotle burritos, you will find some kernels of goodness in these posts. This is because my life is a constant adventure. My stomach is like Mount Vesuvius, ready to explode at any moment and bring hell upon any day. Therefore, you just might find another entertaining story about the runs. And you may be Sherlock Holmes and find the way to stop this menace!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

8-2-2008

Brunch: eggs with turkey bacon and a slice of american chese on wheat.
after brunch snack: Dannon Activia Yogurt with granola
Dinner: hamburger with blue cheese and french fries and one chicken finger with bbq sauce
AFter dinner: pear martinis! Very manly and tasty.

Big mistake: after feeling sleepy, I decided to chug a zipfizz beverage. this is a energy drink powder that you add to water. Shortly after, I got on a bus. The semi-nervousness of transit and the caffeinated beverage had my stomach in a bit of lurch. After dinner, I had some explosive gas. But no deuce story, so I guess it wasn't as big of a mistake as I thought it was going to be.


Exercise: 20 minutes aerobics and then weights (after breakfast and deucing)
Stress: none

The deuce story: A nice deuce experience punished the bathroom. Smooth and semi-soft. No problems. Fortunately, the load drop-off occurred before exercising. The stomach discomfort later in the evening was taken care of with some air bombs.

No comments: