How to Enjoy the Deuce Diaries

Like a bad CSI episode, this blog will keep you guessing until the last minute. I will bring to you the past, present, and future of my bathroom emergencies. I encourage you to post your own stories, express your sympathies, or make suggestions to make my life better under the comments after any blog that moves you. If you are looking for the sheer entertainment of the truthful near-deuce (in pants) encounters, then read the "Deuce-aster stories." If you are looking to play the guess what's triggering the irritable bowel syndrome home game, read the "Daily Diet and Deuce Effects" posts which are labeled by date. In these posts, I will describe what I ate and what level of stress or nervousness I was dealing with. But like searching through a big dump after eating a few Chipotle burritos, you will find some kernels of goodness in these posts. This is because my life is a constant adventure. My stomach is like Mount Vesuvius, ready to explode at any moment and bring hell upon any day. Therefore, you just might find another entertaining story about the runs. And you may be Sherlock Holmes and find the way to stop this menace!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

7-20-08

The day has yet to really begin and all ready I've created a true bowl filler. A Mount Everest pierced the water and into the sky. Not exactly pleasant, but fulfilling. A familiar feeling indeed: the beer dump.

Brunch: 3 eggs on a sandwich with reduced fat cheddar cheese and turkey bacon on 9 grain wheat bread.

No nerves but stomach cramps came and went during the day. I survived them to snarf down some kobe beef sliders, french fries, and mac and cheese. Before that I had a scrumptious peanut-butter chocolate chunk cookie. That wasn't the end of my sweet tooth. For dessert I decided to go hog wild and enjoy cookies and cream ice cream with the chocolate cake described in an earlier post. Oh and I can't forget the whipped creamy goodness I added to the top.

Exercise: walking around town all day.

Dietary Supplements: salmon oil pills and an ultra vitamin.

This was Day 5 of Dannon Activia experiment. When I was walking around with stomach cramps and a full load, I was thankful that it allowed me to keep everything in.

Afterwards, there was some thunder but no lighting. The false alarm allowed me to catch up on my magazine, but nothing more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand what its like to have something in your body that you can't control. I can't help but pass gas when I'm nervous. I enjoy reading your blog it brightens my day, really. Hope you have a great day.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry, by what I reading you manage it very well. IBS is controllable, i wish i knew how to manage my gas :)