How to Enjoy the Deuce Diaries

Like a bad CSI episode, this blog will keep you guessing until the last minute. I will bring to you the past, present, and future of my bathroom emergencies. I encourage you to post your own stories, express your sympathies, or make suggestions to make my life better under the comments after any blog that moves you. If you are looking for the sheer entertainment of the truthful near-deuce (in pants) encounters, then read the "Deuce-aster stories." If you are looking to play the guess what's triggering the irritable bowel syndrome home game, read the "Daily Diet and Deuce Effects" posts which are labeled by date. In these posts, I will describe what I ate and what level of stress or nervousness I was dealing with. But like searching through a big dump after eating a few Chipotle burritos, you will find some kernels of goodness in these posts. This is because my life is a constant adventure. My stomach is like Mount Vesuvius, ready to explode at any moment and bring hell upon any day. Therefore, you just might find another entertaining story about the runs. And you may be Sherlock Holmes and find the way to stop this menace!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

7-25-08 (Punishment Found)

Ask and you shall receive. A mere hour after writing that my deucing was normal yesterday, something funny happened. At first, all was quiet on the western front. Then the stomach felt a bit heavy. Then what happens to any normal human being happened to me. I felt that I had more in my intestine than I desired, so I decided to share some with the toilet. The first deuce was normal, if not better than normal. About a pound of excrement slid out and I felt a bit lighter on my feet. Another day at the office and time to get back to the tv. Then 20 minutes later, I still felt a bit heavy. This time, I filled the bowl. Still, not too out of the ordinary. But a half hour later another deuce hit. Nothing urgent, but something to rid my body of. This must have been where the spicy indian food was hidden in my bowels. It has been awhile since I realized that hot pepper sauce burns as much when it comes out as when it goes in. Three deuces in an hour to tally four for the day is far from normal.

You may be able to guess how today began as well...just as the other one had ended. This deuce took a little longer to work out, but I was heading to the eye doctor's office and didn't want to have to spill my guts during the dilation. I had to make sure the evacuation would be complete. This parts a little gross. I would stop reading if you here if you just like reading about diarrhea. In working it out, something must have gone wrong. The first deuce to pierce the anus was a little sharp and must have pierced something else. When I inspected the bowl, which I tend to do from time to time, there was a dash of red. You may think that would be cause for alarm. And it is for most people. If you have blood in your stool, go to your doctor immediately. But I had gone through the Bluddeanous Period. And as you will learn, going to a doctor may be prudent but it sure is not fun. But of course, YOU should go if you have a problem. I all ready learned what my problem is. And I'd rather live with that problem, than have the solution.

Breakfast: Shredded wheat with fresh blueberries
Lunch: turkey, artichoke, cheese and curry relish sandwich with salad
Dinner: homemade yogurt, curry sauce with chicken.

Day 10 of the Dannon Activia Experiment

Exercise: weights
Dietary supplements: the usual.

Deuce story: you heard it. My stomach also started flipping after lunch at the doc's office, but no other deuce

No comments: